Education & Work Work place shenanigans

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by bob shovel, 22nd Nov, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

Used to be union person would come around the sites looking for safety issues brown paper bags left under tables ect,one day and this bloke was 5 foot one always dressed in black and bald,so he goes in the mobile dunny rigger puts a chain on the door,rigs up the overhead crane,he locked inside going off his head they take the dunny up 10 floors then they free fall the crane down several times ,,,.

bob shovel and Brian84 like this.
  2. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Well-Known Member

Another IT guy at his last day modified the ordering system for the warehouse. Hundreds of truckloads of goods ordered and cause chaos.

3. citystar

citystar Well-Known Member

Sticky tape to cover the infrared laser at the bottom of co-workers optical mice.
    Fake cockroach on co-workers keyboard... heard the scream five offices away.
    Swap coffee with decaf. Watch as the office starts to go through caffeine withdrawals.

4. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

Tape on the phone hanset works too. As does diverting all of the office numbers to one mobile.

5. Bayview

Bayview Well-Known Member

Not quite a workplace shenanigan, but a ripper practical joke; one of my ex-bosses used to order a trailer load of sand to be delivered and dropped in his mates' driveways.

bob shovel likes this.
  6. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

If someone would ask me for a phone number I'd often read out the bosses or someone that they disliked, the looks on their faces is priceless till they realise whats going on!

7. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

At one place I worked, there had been rumours of 'outsourcing'. On April fools day, I typed a letter that said we were all getting outsourced shortly, printed it on the work letterhead, snuck in and dropped it on the supervisor's desk while he was out of his office.
    When he came back and read it he called all of the staff over for a stop work meeting to tell them, all ashen faced like he was in shock...
    Oops.

8. Mooze

Mooze Well-Known Member

Working in global markets - anyone caught with their mobile with ringer on in meetings through the day had it hidden in the false ceiling panels. Great fun to watch, especially as we had a few vertically challenged team members