Who is the best professional to see regarding strategy?

Discussion in 'Investment Strategy' started by Clueless86, 24th Nov, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Clueless86

Clueless86 Member

I agree also, while I think a 'one stop shop' for all four would sound and appear appealing, I personally think the with the amount of knowledge, product and everything else that each profession would need to stay up-to date on, the service provider would be extremely burnt out or even overwhelmed with information that quality may start to dwindle, however, it's not to say people can't or wouldn't take on all four rolls. Personally for me, a happy medium would be a professional in either one or 2 of the fields, but also with interest and knowledge in the other areas that can have a good conversation about the 'whole picture strategy' (without providing 'advice') and assist in providing recommendations to the other professions if it is required. (Maybe that's what many/most/all do, I haven't yet engaged in a professional before so very unsure, yet looking at a lot of the PC professionals, it appears most have broad interests)

Kevvy7 and Terry_w like this.
  2. Dr. Matt

Dr. Matt New Member

Hi Clueless86,

I have had very positive and rewarding experience working with @Rolf Latham @ asap financial services in regards to mortgage strategy and structuring. Rolf is a wealth of knowledge and a honest operator. Through my success working with Rolf I have recently begun working with @Alex Straker @ HTRE. Alex like Rolf is highly knowledgeable and is proving great to work with. Alex is able to cover all other areas that would make up a comprehensive financial plan and provide focussed future direction. Both Rolf and Alex regularly post in these forums and seem to get the thumbs up from a few folks.

Cheers.

Kassy likes this.
  3. Clueless86

Clueless86 Member

Thanks Dr Matt

Yes I have seen many of their posts and replies to threads, which are always insightful. I am glad you have had positive experiences with Rolf and Alex, and appreciate the feedback.
    I will continue working out and researching different scenarios myself (I find it very enjoyable), and then will contact professionals in about 18 months time when we should be in a position to hopefully bounce around some plans/ideas, gain new ones and begin actioning them.
    Thanks.

Dr. Matt likes this.
  4. Dr. Matt

Dr. Matt New Member

Good luck with it.

Kassy likes this.