WA Where to buy in WA

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by S-Star, 19th Jul, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

Karrinyup south?? Can you tell us more about karrinyup north please?
    Is it pronounced karrinyup south or south karrinyup? So much more to learn

charttv likes this.
  2. sanj

sanj Well-Known Member Premium Member

i honestly straight out down to earth absolutely know what i know and that is that no one really cares all that much.

sure, you love karrinyup south, yoiure perfectly entitled to and to your credit i do also feel parts of it are often underappreciated.

the almost cult like following of it and defending til the death etc is a bit odd though and that's coming from a stubborn fool like me who has certainly been guilty of not letting things go early enough myself.

we get it, you love it. point taken. you arent going to convince anyone who isnt already convinced but at the very least try not to just make things up and presented as facts because other members and lurkers genuinely do sometimes partly make decisions on what is read here and anyone not from perth would think karrinyup south is this magical half vaucluse half toorak with a sprinkling of just enough bondi to keep it real and quite frankly it isnt.

Colin Rice, radson, Aconis and 3 others like this.
  3. Lacrim

Lacrim Well-Known Member

Enough already guys! Stay on topic:rolleyes:

Propin likes this.
  4. boeman

boeman Well-Known Member

Nor would you, since you won't look anywhere else.

5. bob shovel

It's gone to far now. OP has already unsubscribed and left

Phase2 and Perthguy like this.
  6. Ald

Ald Well-Known Member

Not true I would live in City beach, I would live in Trigg, I would live in Swanbourne. I would even live in Alkimoss. But a lot depends on where I work. There are a lot of great suburbs, but right now the best suburb to invest is Karrinyup South.

7. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

stirring the pot again..hehe....

DoubleD likes this.
  8. Ald

Ald Well-Known Member

Actually Vaucluse would be a worse option for me than Karrinyup South. I would not like to live in Sydney at all. If I had a choice it would be some place like Ballina or Yamba.

9. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

personally I like Melb, but I am a foodie so there is really no competition:)

10. Ald

Ald Well-Known Member

No, I am about to go on the Newcastle thread. South Karrinyup is so self evidently the most brilliant current investment in Perth and I have said my piece. Watch in a couple years time, someone will post the great thank you to me. They will have bought in Karrinyup south, built a new house and enjoyed the finest lifestyle and convenience Perth can offer. A great family life of memories and enjoyed astronomical capital gains.

DoubleD likes this.
  11. radson

radson Well-Known Member

Has Donald Trump joined PropertyChat?

charttv, sanj and MTR like this.
  12. Jamie_

Jamie_ Well-Known Member

It ain't that special mate, sorry.

13. Ald

Ald Well-Known Member

Aaagh, the food in melbourne is good and cheap. $6 for a cup of warmth and a big tasty baguette filled with quality ingredients. I like melbournians because they show pride in themselves, they are arty which means they like aesthetics, they dress well and have taste . Melbourne will lead Australia in the end, the elite brains are heading to university there and it's really the only university with ANU that's recognised by European universities. So Melbourne is on the up and heading towards something positive not regressing.

14. Skuttles

Skuttles Well-Known Member

Any residential pockets in Melbourne you're a big fan of @Ald?
    I agree long term Melbourne is a pretty sure bet in terms of quality of life choices.

15. Ald

Ald Well-Known Member

I know very little about Melbourne. I would not want to live there but if I had to I would live in the Jewish neighbourhood the name I can't recall, as I grew up in one and absolutely loved it. Fantastic to be around family oriented smart and intelligent wise, people that you can have a conversation with about anything. Great food.

16. bob shovel

Are you, or do you know @Darlinghurst Boy ? You two are meant for each other

euro73 likes this.
  17. Ald

Ald Well-Known Member

Bob shovel I think you don't realise it but you have just been anti-Semitic. Why get derogatory?

bob shovel likes this.
  18. radson

radson Well-Known Member

Nope, not derogatory in the slightest.

19. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Hope you don't mind me answering this one, we rent an apartment in Richmond, now living in Perth/Melb, if you love the foodie/café lifestyle I would go inner city.. Richmond, Carlton, Fitzroy, South Melb, Brunswick

If you like water look at the Bay areas.

20. sanj

sanj Well-Known Member Premium Member

Im moving to Richmond in 2 weeks myself for just over a year. I'm more of an inner north fan but richmond has really grown on me over last year or so of regular visits/stays there. Our office/warehouse is in cremorne too so end up being pretty convenient.

charttv likes this.

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.