Where to buy for high net cashflow

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Luckysingh20, 4th Mar, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Sad2

Sad2 Member

Depends on your goals and risk your willing to take on. Theyre saying theres a net profit of almost 900k. And the property is worth 1.7m more than asking price. So i'd say yes, it's worth looking into further. That being said, I dont trust anyone and feel that most people are full of ****. So i'd do the calculations myself or send it to my accountant. If it adds up, due diligence

Cousinit likes this.
  2. Cousinit

Cousinit Well-Known Member

Do you have any more information on what is going on around Whyalla? Looking at the stats the rate of unemployment seems to fluctuate quite a lot. Looks like some good cashflow opportunities there.

3. strongy1986

strongy1986 Well-Known Member

massive plant expansion planned

few decent projects currently underway/ abojt to start - solar, school and ship recycling

obviously the plant expansion is the game changer in terms of population and price

4. 27649

27649 Well-Known Member

Hey Mate,

I’m based up in Central Queensland and there’s certainly some great high flow cashflow investment opportunities here across a variety of towns/cities. I always get established investors looking for a cashflow property in their portfolio buying here.

Last edited by a moderator: 6th Jul, 2020