When will onthehouse.com.au update next?

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by sector7g, 3rd Jan, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. sector7g

sector7g Member

Typically it updates estimated property valuations on ~Mondays weekly. Last update was ~Dec 6th.

Do valuation estimates typically not show up from early Dec to post Australia day?

I'm eagerly refreshing my properties (unsuccessfully) the past few weeks to see what kind of paper gains have been made.

2. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Why?

Surely you can find something more important to do with your time and then check back in a few weeks or months?

qak and boganfromlogan like this.
  3. Trainee

Trainee Well-Known Member

The only valuations that matter are from a buyer when you are selling or a lender when you are refinancing.

Simon Hampel likes this.
  4. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

Get a new hobby, at best the numbers are a wild guesstimate and worth every cent that you've paid for the information at worst it's entertaining just like on-line astrology.

willair likes this.
  5. Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday Well-Known Member

Do you know what happened to Zillow by acting on these 'clever' AI generated price guides ? On The House has one of my properties listed as being sold about 3 different times when it hasnt . It gets size and location of properties wrong though it might have the right price not much use though when it has the wrong property, making it worse than useless. It links investment properties to the owners residential address. DYOR.

Last edited: 3rd Jan, 2022