When Labor Win - Crystal ball Gazing

Discussion in 'Property Market Economics' started by See Change, 11th Oct, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Kangabanga

Kangabanga Well-Known Member

Crossbenchers will not hesitate to leverage on the situation.

Crossbenchers urge Coalition and Labor to make deal on Nauru as hung parliament looms

2. Kangabanga

Kangabanga Well-Known Member

Yeah some areaz nearer cbd have it already and some suburbs near mine have it too, just weird that they seem to be doing roll out in dribs and drabs. A couple of nbn guys actually came 3 months back to check the underground phone cabling but its been nada since then. The estimated roll out date also keeps getting rolled back by half year every time i am bothered to check on the nbn website.

3. Perthguy

Perthguy Well-Known Member

4. MikeyBallarat

MikeyBallarat Well-Known Member

Card carrying Liberal voter here. Sadly I agree with this thread’s presumption and am looking more towards the Vic State election, where I believe we have a better chance.

5. ollidrac nosaj

ollidrac nosaj Well-Known Member

6. inertia

inertia Well-Known Member

I'm not particularly impressed with Labor at the moment, but can't really agree that Libs "policies are better"... there are some policies of Libs that will benefit me personally, but the baggage that comes with it is just too much. Get rid of the extreme right wing fundie, socially conservative influence, and maybe they would have a shot.

Hasn't the current government (and by that I mean since the Libs have been in power - obviously who leads them would be a silly measure) doubled the net debt? I always find it interesting that people think Libs are more fiscally responsible than Labs.

no argument here.

Funny, I said almost exactly that in relation to the NBN! Surely the Liberal party policy on NBN should have been to do nothing and let private industry sort it out? What they did was an epic error.

Cheers,
    Inertia

7. Tony3008

Tony3008 Well-Known Member

But in the absence of NBN private industry would just have focused on densely populated metro areas, leaving the rest untouched - go back less than ten years and lots of people couldn't even get ADSL. If the Liberals want to pursue their diversification agenda, having fast broadband available everywhere is a must, even though it may be uneconomical for a good few years.

Toon and ollidrac nosaj like this.
  8. Ted Varrick

Ted Varrick Well-Known Member

Perthguy and kierank like this.
  9. ollidrac nosaj

ollidrac nosaj Well-Known Member

Newspoll: Prime Minister Scott Morrison’s approval plummets

PM slammed by voters over fiasco

"The Morrison government’s numbers also dipped - now a further point back on a two-party-preferred basis to trail Labor 46-54."

10. MikeyBallarat

MikeyBallarat Well-Known Member

I’m so glad this thread ended up being irrelevant :D

Sackie, craigc and kierank like this.
  11. Perthguy

Perthguy Well-Known Member

Missed out. Dang ;)

MikeyBallarat likes this.

PFI provide our clients with the opportunity to purchase an investment property, together with performing equity investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities some providing monthly income. This is the value of advice.