whats your handbag worth

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by samiam, 8th Oct, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. skater

skater Well-Known Member

Yes, the way things are treated generally co-relates to how long they last.

Lizzie likes this.
  2. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

So - if they are going to "last forever" but he grows out of them in 6-12 months - why spend the money? Great if you've got money to burn - otherwise I am sure the Salvos will love them.

When Soph was 3, she practically lived in those cute little polarfleece slippers or barefeet (with socks in winter) ... and once at primary school, black joggers but no expensive brand like Nike ... what was the point? ... she'd dragged them on the ground when on the swings, take them on and off without undoing, grow like a weed ... and stop bagging your mum for doing what was best at the time

Last edited: 15th Oct, 2015
    wylie likes this.
  3. Lil Skater

Lil Skater Well-Known Member

I'm not bagging my mum, I appreciate my parents and everything they did for me. I wouldn't be here and doing what I'm doing if it wasn't for them. I know they worked bloody hard to get to where they are now and raise me to who I am - even if we have differing opinions on some matters.

I'm just saying, I went through a lot of shoes.

I used to buy really cheap shoes for Benji, but I found they wore out stupidly quick - which is why I started buying the more expensive ones (which are about $30-$40) and last throughout the year. He also wears the runners everyday (only shoes), so I think the $20-$30 extra I pay per pair is actually a good investment rather than a heap of $10 ones.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia