What to lease | Sydney's Eastern Suburbs

Discussion in 'What to buy' started by Shawn, 9th Jul, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Shawn

Shawn Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I am coming up to the end of a 1 year lease in Darling Point - previously paying $620 pw for a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom renovated apartment.

Looking to renew the lease but Landlord is only dropping $20 per week (which I am still happy with)

Prior to signing on the dotted line, I thought I'd ask around to see if any PC members have a 1 bedroom apartment in the Eastern Suburbs, Lower North Shore or CBD (preferably with Car Space or Untimed Street Parking) available that they would like to rent.

If we were to move, we would probably be looking to pay < $500 per week in order to save up some cash for our wedding.

Let me know!

2. Mel Morgan

Mel Morgan Sydney Property Manager Business Member

Hi Shawn, I will potentially have a 2 bedroom unit in Vaucluse for just under $500pw, I will know tomorrow afternoon if its available and will PM you if it is.

3. Shawn

Shawn Well-Known Member

Hi @Mel Morgan that is pretty good. Would not mind a bigger place.

Cheers,
    Shawn

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.