What Happens During A Trade War..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by willair, 9th Mar, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

How about you read this as well

Fact check: Here's what Trump got wrong in CNBC interview - CNNPolitics

"During his Monday morning interview with CNBC, President Donald Trump claimed that China has "lost 15 to 20 trillion dollars in value since the day I was elected."

Facts First: This isn't even close to true; nor is it clear what Trump is actually referencing here. The entire size of the Chinese economy is estimated to be around $13 trillion, so it's impossible for it to lose more than it is worth. On top of that, China's economy has continued to expand during Trump's time in office"

2. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

I wonder what happens on Day 333?

CNN - I may put that on hold for the moment:)

Rather than going around in circles please refer back to links on China’s weakening economy and US vs China exports. Bloomingberg article. Pretty much sums up who has more to lose

In the meantime....... bring on Day 333 etc etc etc

3. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

I'm closing this thread - see new policy regarding discussions about US politics and Trump - Politics forum guidelines

While the original intent of the thread was much more general in nature and related to Australia - this thread has largely devolved into a very Trump focused thread.

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.