VIC Werribee vs Cranbourne West vs Doreen

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Aussie1980, 11th Feb, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Aussie1980

Aussie1980 Well-Known Member

Hi guys
    I can buy into werribee <500k Mernda doreen cranbourne west north <600k
    Yield is low everywhere. Where would you buy for best capital growth in 5 years? My thinking was werribee due to infra close to city. But your thoughts?

2. rook2017

rook2017 Well-Known Member

I would personally buy a house in a reasonable condition that has a big block of land to have more potential down the track (depending on your strategy).

3. WellKnow

WellKnow Well-Known Member

cranbourne or clyde for <600k.. clyde has a proposed rail project in the pipeline and more major arterial roads are been built together with the current monash freeway upgrade.

4. Otie

Otie Well-Known Member

what is your money buying in doreen? If it gets you something nice I would buy there, as from what I know of the estates ive been to it’s quite nice and still has a bit of a country feel. If that cash can buy into one of the nice owner occ estates I’d buy there as growth will be good as you have those buying with their hearts in the future if it’s owner occ stuff. Otherwise I’d probably go Cranbourne West. It’s got everything, whilst it’s distance front the city is a lot further than Werribee, it has everything most people need around it, Dandenong, Cranbourne, Frankston etc. Werribee is also a good pick but the sheer volume of land around is the only issue I have with it, Cranbourne West is locked by other suburbs whereas Werribee has a lot of room to expand.

5. Aussie1980

Aussie1980 Well-Known Member

Cool thanks guys i think i will concentrate between werribee and cranbourne.. Doreen i think will only get around < 450sqm land for that price point. Whereas can get around 600sqm in other two but older houses. Cranbourne seems to be better option from what i am hearing. But also maybe 100k more