Business Technology Website platforms

Discussion in 'Starting & Running a Business' started by Hwangers, 30th Aug, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Hwangers

Hwangers Well-Known Member

Hi all!

I've recently registered my domain name via godaddy.com but the website builder platform they have is very template based and not allowing me to customize the formatting and margins etc.

The website is predominantly a blog on personal finance/development via wordpress.com. After speaking with Simon (thanks Simon!) I've decided to register for a unique domain name instead of solely using wordpress.

I'm wondering if there is a good website platform which people have used in the past which allows you to customize your website?

Any recommendations?

Thank you

2. EN710

EN710 Well-Known Member

You can still upload wordpress as your CMS using your own domain name. If blog function is what you're looking for than Wordpress is pretty good at that - many framework that allow you to customise everything you want.

3. RayO

RayO Well-Known Member

Have a look at squarespace. Lots of nice options there

lixas4 likes this.

Price Accounting are a leading tax service for your property + tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI for property focussed tax services using our client portal access, digital signing and checklist based approach for best pricing. Free client pack included.