VoiceNav security system master code reset

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Kokee, 5th Apr, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Kokee

Kokee Member

Hi everyone,

I bought a house in Blacktown back in March 2015. This house has a VoiceNav security system as attached.

Recently new tenants have moved in and they want to use this system (previously it was turned off).

I don't have the master code (my bad, i should have asked previous owner). I googled and found user and installer manuals but nothing was said about resetting master code in these manuals (i guess due to security reasons). I rang few technicians and on average it will cost $180+ (call out and first hour, extra for additional hour).

I am just wondering if anyone of you have come across similar thing and how did you resolve it (reset it yourself or got services of technician and how much it cost you ?)

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Kokee

Kokee Member

Secondly, nothing was mentioned in ad or agreement in regards to security system. So just wondering if it's landlord responsibility to fix it ?

We provide our clients with the opportunity to select their own investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities. We provide the research to ensure your selections will achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.