Vice

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by hammer, 4th Jul, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. ellejay

ellejay Well-Known Member

Have you tried sensory fiddle toys? Google and see what you think.

2. ellejay

ellejay Well-Known Member

Mine's wine but think it's time to cut back because it may be contributing to me being away at 3am writing about my vices. Unless I just need to find a different type of wine?

3. Omnidragon

Omnidragon Well-Known Member

Funny you call it vice. It's all part of experience and enjoyment. Is buying a car and driving it a Vice?

4. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Anyone addicted to sriracha hot chilli sauce, I confess I am have it on everything:oops:

Sackie likes this.
  5. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

My colleague! He has brought it to work in different packaging... it has its own flavour different to every other kind of chilli sauce (maybe I can describe as slightly sweet?)

6. Gockie

Re: me fiddling and pulling out my hair: I've been sick this past week, (seems to be some virus I picked up while in Melbourne in that **** weather). This was all day Sunday (after going out in Saturday night). Was coughing to the point of feeling like vomiting, really sensitive to touch skin, headache. One thing that really hurt though was the part of my head that I pull most of my hair out. I'd have these really sharp intense pains that referred into that area of my head every now and again.
    So now i've decided to never drink alcohol again (had that feeling like vomiting with coughing after drinking once before... I don't really care for drinking anyway) and i've decided to say to myself it will make these head pains worse (If I get this kind of illness) if I continue to fiddle with my hair. (Ps. I only fiddle with my hair when I'm working on a computer).

On the plus side... cough medicine and strepsols seem to taste so much better than they ever used to before.

7. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

It very hot

8. Gockie

Perhaps not so much "hot", but with more complex flavour than other chilli sauces?

9. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Possibly
    I am a chilli addict

10. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Addicted to this stuff when I have a cough/sore throat. I end up putting it on my ice cream too and continue to finish the bottle even after I'm better. Yes, yes.. I know I'm a complete weirdo :oops:
    sjsyrup091014e_2x.jpg

11. EN710

EN710 Well-Known Member

That one taste pretty good :D right now I'm trying licorice tea + honey to prevent impeding sore throat, seems to help a bit.

Sackie likes this.
  12. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Ooow sounds tasty, love liquorice and honey so I might try that combo next. Glass half full scenario too look forward to when sick next :D

EN710 likes this.
  13. EN710

EN710 Well-Known Member

I have been looking forward to that for several years now. Haven't used my sick leave for years o_O

14. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

years?? You're an employers dream. Definitely government staff seem to take all their allocated sick leave a year. I know many people in health, they consider it a sin if they don't use up all their yearly sick leave.

15. EN710

EN710 Well-Known Member

Years. I do get sore throat and blocked nose, but nothing that get me bedridden.
    I keep telling myself that I can take one to rest, but after not taking any for years it feels dodgy :p. This complain belongs to First world problem thread tho

16. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

You're an amazingly honest and responsible person :) If compared to you, I'm borderline criminal..:oops:

17. Gockie

Think of it as, if you go to work you might infect others? So its better to stay away....

Sackie likes this.
  18. EN710

EN710 Well-Known Member

Being borderline criminal is my goal :rolleyes:

... probably that's why some people get sick back then... :rolleyes: kidding. usually they get sick first and somehow never got to me

Sackie likes this.
  19. Bunlee

Bunlee Well-Known Member

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

George Best

hammer likes this.
  20. The Y-man

The Y-man Moderator Staff Member

I think it's actually borderline criminal to turn up to work with anything remotely contagious - especially if you catch public transport to share the love around.....

The Y-man

Sackie and EN710 like this.