Vacate notice?

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Michael19, 10th May, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Never giveup

Never giveup Well-Known Member

Do you mean contract as a lease agreement?

It starts in march 2019 and states duration of 6 months however agent has put date of sep 2020.

Secondly, our strategy us changing gence we want the property back and do some work and put in the market.

Any good kawyers in Vic you can recommend?

I don't see any wrong doing from ourside!

2. thatbum

thatbum Well-Known Member

Why do you think any "wrong doing" is even required or relevant? I don't even know what you mean by that term to be honest.

Do you realise that whatever the PM does on your behalf is legally the same as if you did it? So essentially, "you" put the wrong date on the contract and might be legally bound by the consequences.

Unfortunately I don't know any lawyers in Victoria - maybe some other locals can assist with recommendations.

Michael Mitchell likes this.
  3. Never giveup

Never giveup Well-Known Member

And we told PM to fix the error and they decided not to as 6 months duration has been mentioned regardless of the date in the lease. Therefore we are not dping anything wrong as we have taken all the necessary steps.

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.