Hi team My family own a commercial property (motel) that shares a fence with 6 different residential properties. We expect that the site will be excellent for future large scale development, and have been keeping an eye out for any of these houses being listed so we can increase the size of the block. Two of them in particular would be fantastic to purchase as they would increase our street frontage. Problem is, we've waited 13 years already and they haven't been listed yet. We have no intention of selling or developing the site within the next 5 years so can keep waiting, but I'm cashed up at the moment and started thinking about making an unsolicited offer to the owners. I'm not sure if that would be a good idea. They'd probably realise straight away that I was connected to the motel and demand a high price once they knew we wanted it. Do you think it's best to approach them, or keep being patient and don't tip them off to the fact that we want it?