Unpaid Rates Auctions

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Darlinghurst Boy, 9th Mar, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Darlinghurst Boy

Darlinghurst Boy Well-Known Member

yes i got rang up this morning by a Salesperson from a unpaid Rates property auctions online.

Got my name and phone number no doubt by API magazine ?

But anyway he goes into his spin on selling his online updated list of houses, land etc that are going for auction very cheaply because of unpaid rates.

Yes silly me did pay the $49.95 for 3 months access to his website .

After looking at his site there are Land blocks in all country towns going for auctions, nothing special for eg .. Out in the back of Bourke unpaid rates of so much with owners details etc... Being sold by auctin companies .. No power , no water .
    No sales prices but who 'd wanna buy there anyway ?

Then theres a very very large listing of Broken Hill land auctions this Saturday ... Once again unpaid rates but auction is on there in BH.

Then theres listings in Cooma , NSW and looking at the sales prices , they didnt seem to be cheaper than the normal prices ??

So i lost $50 ... Probaly could of done my own research i guess .

Last edited: 9th Mar, 2016
  2. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

Can I have your login details? Thanks

jins13 likes this.
  3. TFBoy

TFBoy Well-Known Member

Can you also post some details on the properties?

Sharing is caring!

4. Daisycutter4

Daisycutter4 Well-Known Member

This is a shocker @Darlinghurst Boy – hate this sort of touting, but they DID NOT get your details from API Magazine. We don't give out any of our readers details... ever.
    If anyone ever tells you this, please let me know immediately and we'll take action. As the editor, I don't want any of these touts trying to leverage of us.