Trump's Tweets

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lizzie, 21st Aug, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geoffw

geoffw Moderator Staff Member

So he'll give the money to a charity if he tests her personally? I'm assuming with the DNA testing lab he has in the Oval Office?

Or will he just take a saliva samples from her?

I'm sure she would be willing to give him a sample.

wylie likes this.
  2. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

He wont give any money to charity.

It's like he kept skiting that he was funding his own campaign, and apparently he was so reluctant to donate because he didn't believe he would win. I heard an interview where it was said he only agreed to donate to his own campaign if he got a refund. I cannot recall the details but it is all there somewhere if you really want to look. Here is a sample...

Here's how much of his own money Trump spent on his campaign

And some of his "donations" were in fact loans. Read about it here...

Is Donald Trump self-funding his campaign? Sort of

3. wategos

wategos Well-Known Member

Trump's a habitual liar, so forget about this one also, though it can be shoved in his face occasionally. Can't be trusted on anything really, must be nerve racking for those working for him.

Last edited by a moderator: 19th Oct, 2018
    Ambit and Lizzie like this.
  4. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

Nah - completely the opposite.

Trump has reneged on a deal he verbally made on video - claimed he didn't say what he did - then was proven a liar so backtracked frantically - he then degraded himself by mocking her proof of ancestry - and changed the conditions of the deal "after" the event.

Very poor "art of the deal". I suspect that's how he treated his contractors and hence went bankrupt on multiple occasions

It's simply making him look more like a liar than he normally is - even Fox has called him out

5. Casteller

Casteller Well-Known Member

Trump's latest tweets against central American asylum seekers take rapid racism from as western "leader" to new heights.

Let's hope this racist arrogant ignoramus gets firmly trounced at next weeks elections. If not, well it's pretty much the end of the united states as we used to know it. They've already lost the "leader of the free world" mantel, handed to Germany and France now.

Lizzie and Ambit like this.
  6. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

Now that the mid-terms are over - all I heard was crickets over the "caravan" - and now it's "shot to kill" order ... but this one, reporting on Trump's "call to the troops" that apparently went wildly off track, made me really giggle:

Screenshot (680).png

7. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

bwahahahahahahaha - Tariff man - (snort) ... and come someone please explain to Donald that tariffs are paid for by the consumer, ie Americans

Screenshot (691).png

8. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

I've looked and looked for a smocking gun and can't find one anywhere .... perhaps Trump is right :)

Screenshot (692).png

Ambit likes this.
  9. geoffw

Please @Lizzie, get your capitalisation correct - Smocking Gun. You know that Trump's tweets operate under different spelling rules than the rest of English speaking society ;-)

Lizzie likes this.
  10. SatayKing

SatayKing Well-Known Member

That's better.

Lizzie likes this.
  11. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

So many to chose from, in his time of desperation, but this one stood out. Really? So unworthy of a President, especially in contrast to the articulate and informed interview actually given by McChrystal - and what the heck has Hilary got to do with anything?

Screenshot (698).png

Ambit likes this.
  12. geoffw

The usual pattern. Somebody wrongs him, he attacks back, twice as hard.

This is after McChrystal said that Trump doesn't tell the truth, and is immoral.

McChrystal had previously attached officials in Obama's administration, and ended up resigning.

Trump's remark on Hillary was that McChrystal was a Hillary lover - presumably the worst thing he could think of to say about him. In light of his criticism of the Obama administration, he could hardly be called an Obama lover.

Unworthy of a president? Well, 60% to 70% of people (depending on the date and poll) think that he should stop tweeting.

Lizzie likes this.
  13. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

I know he's deflecting like crazy but - OMG - how is this even remotely acceptable

Wounded Knee was a massacre of around 300 indigenous Lakota people - at Little Bighorn 268 US soldiers died but unknown countless from the Native Tribes.

This is the among the most despicable and disgusting things he has ever tweeted. Akin to ScoMo calling a prominent Aboriginal parliamentarian a "Boong" - suggesting they dress in a kangaroo loincloth and white paint - and make an advertisement at the horrific Portland massacre site.

For those that don't know their Australian history - up to 200 Gunditjmara people were slaughtered for trying to defend their land at Portland

Screenshot (707).png

Last edited: 14th Jan, 2019
  14. geoffw

Interesting food choice.
    Hamberders, of course.

Screenshot_20190116-002428.png

Edit: it was changed about 2½ hours later.

Last edited: 16th Jan, 2019
  15. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

Well - it was his shutdown that means the kitchen staff are probably not at work ... so he should pay. Pretty sure burgers aren't high on an elite athletes food chain

16. geoffw

Screenshot_20190117-102124.png

Propagate and Lizzie like this.
  17. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

18. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

Seriously - this from the supposed leader of the free world? Even my teen thinks this incredibly childish. He could take a few lessons from the new leader - a certain NZ prime minister

Screenshot (177).png

19. geoffw

I thought that the attacks on John McCain were pretty bizarre as well, coming this long after his death. But I think that I know the reason why. It's from advice he was given some time back.

"Donald, I know that you don't like John McCain. But you need to build a wall, and get over it".

Lizzie likes this.
  20. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.