International Trump Rally fizzling...

Discussion in 'Sharemarket News & Market Analysis' started by Kangabanga, 18th May, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Phar Lap

Phar Lap Well-Known Member

So, hopefully the "bad for Trump" news will then go away (after you buy) and reverses to make you a fortune ?

Of course, I see what you are doing, nice. ;)

Thats a solid bet on Trump comeying up trumps ! ;)

iggster and MTR like this.
  2. b0b555

b0b555 Well-Known Member

C
    Couldn't agree more with both the sentiment and the date.

Nodrog likes this.
  3. KDP

KDP Well-Known Member

I have a different strategy to most. I'm 70/30 passive to active (direct shares). The direct share investments are because I enjoy the process of analysing companies and investments and am foolish enough to want to see whether I can out-perform Mr Market.

My portfolio is then split 50:50 Australian and international exposure.

For the passive side, it's mostly LICs and ETFs. More LICs for Australia and ETFs for international (with some holding in Berkshire). I don't waste too much time on the passive side. I think I check NTA for the LICs now and then when it's time to buy or just read the threads here to see if someone has done it already for me.

pippen likes this.
  4. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Very good news at the moment, billion $ Weapon deals for US, Saudi deals bringing home the bacon

Trump has them eating from the palm of his hands. Royal treatment at the moment. Make sure you watch Fox so you get reporting that covers both sides

Last edited: 22nd May, 2017
  5. Phar Lap

Phar Lap Well-Known Member

You don't need to tell me what to watch, I worked this out years ago watching US politics.
    It's best to actually listen directly to or read a persons words, not get them second hand from media that mostly supports the left.

This impeachment business has been on the agenda since the moment Trump won the election and I can tell you it won't stop.

They simply can't stand the loss of power and will do anything to get it back. So far it's all lies and smoke without one bit of evidence to back it up. But that won't stop the left, ohhhh nooo. Keep with the brainwashing thing, say it enough times and the not so bright will believe it.

Bayview, Phase2 and MTR like this.