NSW Trinity point Development Lake Macquarie

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by lightbulbmoment, 24th Apr, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. lightbulbmoment

lightbulbmoment Well-Known Member

I seen domain hyping up tbe new trinity point development. Any one in the loop down there with info on how this will affect surrounding close by suburbs??

I have an ip 5 mins away from all the action and want to know if its gunna boost it much.

Archaon likes this.
  2. ej89

ej89 Well-Known Member

i don't think its a big enough development to impact surrounding suburbs.. not bringing many jobs, and not really a place you can hang out at that'll make people wanna live very closeby to

3. lightbulbmoment

lightbulbmoment Well-Known Member

The development looks rather large to me. Bigger than circular key in sydney, I was reading the comments from 2008 online and nearly everyone opposed it saying it was a monstrosity.unsure whether they have come around from it. With or without it the area and surrounding suburbs in the last 5 years has had over 20 percent growth.

4. ej89

ej89 Well-Known Member

There's about 60 lots in the estate so its not huge subdivision although alot of marina spots.

5. Merran

Merran Member

Building a brand new 5 star hotel next to the marina will surely bring employment to this area and help the surrounding suburbs, Newcastle CBD is booming ( check out yesterdays SMH ) so should have a flow on effect to the outer areas. It's only around 50mins away.