Tiler in Sydney

Discussion in 'Repairs & Maintenance' started by Phill74, 14th Jan, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Phill74

Phill74 Well-Known Member

Can anyone recommend a good tiler in Sydney. My PM is struggling to find one that isn't already overbooked.

My unit (which isn't ground floor but does have a courtyard) flooded twice last year - the only carpet in the unit is in the bedrooms. Long term tenant hates carpet so I have decided to tile instead of replacing the carpet (shouldn't cost too much more than what insurance will pay for new carpet), but finding someone with capacity to quote and do the job is proving difficult

Cheers

2. Shazz@

Shazz@ Well-Known Member

Sydney is a big place. Where abouts?

Stoffo likes this.
  3. Phill74

Phill74 Well-Known Member

Good point - Five Dock

4. Peter60

Peter60 Member

I used CB Tiling and Stone for doing the floor tiling of my unit - and found their work absolutely top class. Everyone one who has seen the floor comments on the quality.Chris was very helpful on the ball. Ph 0408 682 007. CB TILING AND STONE - Bateau Bay NSW 2261

5. thunderstrike888

thunderstrike888 Well-Known Member

If you put up the job on service seeking, hipages or airtasker I will guarantee you will get flooded with calls and ppl wanting the job.

Your agent is being lazy. Plenty of tilers around Sydney. Sometimes being proactive as an investor goes long way and saves you alot of money.