VIC The glen estate Wyndham vale

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by g81, 19th Jul, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. g81

g81 Member

Hi guys I am looking to buy house and land package in Wyndham vale 4+2+2 for 450k .i live in Sydney and just want to know the opinion of someone who bought property in same estate and which builders are good as I was been recommended tribeca homes , Pls suggest thanks

2. L3ha7

L3ha7 Well-Known Member

Hi @g81 , have you visited the property site. How big is the land for 4,2,2 ($450k)? Is it going to be an investment ?

3. g81

g81 Member

I live in Sydney not visit the site yet land size is from 315sqm to 385sqm for different floor plans of 4.2.2.

4. L3ha7

L3ha7 Well-Known Member

I am sure, you are doing what is right. But it is good idea to visit the area, analyse it and it will also give you the indepth understanding of the layout when next time you will cgeck google maps.

Any reason why buying new compared to established ? for that much money ?

5. g81

g81 Member

This property is due to title in mid next yr that's y I choose this as I need time .who are the good builders there I was been suggested to Burbank , tribeca homes , jgking.

6. L3ha7

L3ha7 Well-Known Member

Gotcha, will check with my connections in Melb and see if they can recommend someone.

7. section61

section61 New Member

Hello,

I can provide your request. The Glen estate is cheaper because it's a newer estate (currently it's not for public sale). Give me a call or PM and we can discuss further.