Travel & Holidays The Chairmans’ Club - Sydney Airport

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Harry30, 16th May, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Harry30

Harry30 Well-Known Member

Was travelling for work the other week and my work colleague is a member of the Qantas Chairman’s Club, so I went in with her. Not dissimilar to the Qantas Club, but smaller and (dare I say it) more exclusive. Invitation only. And no signs on the door other than ‘PRIVATE’. Apparently they hold the plane for you if you are a member.

Anyone on PC a member of the Chairman’s Club?

hash_investor likes this.
  2. Mat

Mat Well-Known Member

Unlikely - you know how much it costs if you miss a takeoff or landing slot at an airport like SYD, MEL, or BNE? Let alone LAX!

Terry_w, Beano, Harry30 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Propertunity

Propertunity Well-Known Member

In a previous life as an IT Consultant, I was usually flying away a couple of times per week, 3 weeks out of 4. If I was running late to finish a client meeting, I often found myself explaining that because our company flies so much we have an "arrangement" with the airline, if we are running late to catch the plane.
    The client would seem impressed and ask: "What was the arrangement?" to which I replied: "If we are not there, they leave without us". :)

Glorion, wylie, Terry_w and 3 others like this.
  4. euro73

euro73 Well-Known Member Business Member

The beautiful Hills District, Sydney Australia

If your colleague has a membership she is likely either extremely well connected or extremely successful in her field. It's a very exclusive club

The Qantas Chairman's Lounge - a look inside Australia's most secretive club

Harry30 likes this.

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.