WA Terry Ryder is talking Perth up

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Colin Rice, 14th Mar, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. sash

sash Well-Known Member

Its 'appening......did ya knoz that Perth will be bigger than Brissie within 30 years?

The game changer is direct flights to London (assuming it sticks) ....the other is Lithium boom....and things like silver required for the automation boom which we will go through in the next 10 years.

bobbyj likes this.
  2. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

I am not buying the Lithium thing, been mentioned many times..... how many jobs will this create???? We need jobs in WA and now

OK 30 years, once again this does not rock my boat, i can only focus within a 12 month timeframe, too many variables

Flights direct to London, agree if this actually happens its a bonus

3. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

I personally believe Perth will see good portion of it's growth simply from the Sydney and Melbourne investors who are cashed up and are looking for value and the next place to invest (i.e. rather than just Perth fundamentals on it's own).

4. marmot

marmot Well-Known Member

If Iron Ore prices are any indicator of Perth property prices then any small rise in property prices might be short lived as Iron ore has dropped by about 15% since March 1
    Cleveland-Cliffs have also announced that they will make the last shipment of iron-ore from their Koolyanobbing mine at the end of June , many of these are FIFO from Perth, then you have the job losses at the Esperance Port.
    Their ore is blended lower grade and and has seen some big discounting of late.

PFI provide our clients with the opportunity to purchase an investment property, together with performing equity investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities some providing monthly income. This is the value of advice.