NSW Sydney Property Buyer Show (Oct 30 - Nov 1), Anyone Going?

Discussion in 'Networking & Meetups' started by C-mac, 26th Sep, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. C-mac

C-mac Well-Known Member

Hi folks,

I just got a couple of free tickets to this:

http://propertybuyerexpo.com.au/

I'm gonna head there and check it out. Might be interesting to hear some of the speakers they have on the line-up.

If you are a member of API Magazine online, they have a promo-code to get free admission ($20 normally). I didn't want to post the code on here for fear of API Magazine people hounding me! But inbox me if you like. Could be a good day, worth checking out. Seems to be very much investor-skewed in content.

2. trinity168

trinity168 Well-Known Member

I've got it in the calendar so will go, not sure which days yet, as I haven't looked at the schedule of events.

3. MistyBronson

MistyBronson Member

Oooh I'm definitely interested!
    Couldn't find the promo code on the API website, do you have to be a member?
    I would go on the Saturday arvo and/or Sunday.

4. kimba88

kimba88 Well-Known Member

I'm going on the Saturday. Just interested on whether people go for the talks or the networking there?

I've been for the past 3 yrs as I've managed to snag free tickets.. except it wasn't until last year i went to a few of the talks. A couple of the talks were just all about selling their own product. Are there any talks that are purely for useful information.. or are all there to sell their own products?