..Someone Starting Out..

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by willair, 18th Dec, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

Too cut a long story short ..One of the Daughters wants to go into property investing been trying for the past year but the reality is the locations will not be within the BCC footprint,went along with her to the Bank last week,sat there said very little ,has 90k saved and a name on a share equity within the Bank she wants too use ,told late last week--450k is the limit and the loan Lady said most valuations are coming back up too 15% undervalued in the target area ..And we will go for a drive early next week down the gold coast and have a talk too a company that may open other ideas up..
    Deal-one..
    I have found 2 properties within 20 minutes from the brisbane cbd ,both above 700sqms and zoned for development ,one has been on the market for over 6 months and the price has gone down 3 times and is flood free,,the other other
    is flood free and walking distance trains and the central cba ,if i screw the first one down i can balance the second one just under 450k,plus legals-stamps ect..
    Deal 2..Townhouse 2 level walkup-3 bed -2 bath 9 townhouses in the complex
    7 klm's from the city brick tile ,inner sothside brisbane --divorce --470k..

Both will experience C-G,no 1 maybe a lot faster then number 2 just a matter of more bang for your bucks..

lauz358 and samiam like this.
  2. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Anything 20 mins from the cbd with good dev potential and at a good price is something i like and would prefer over a standard ip but all depends on her goals/strategy.