VIC Some Big Numbers for Reservoir/Preston

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by MTR, 24th Apr, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Have a look at these auction results for Reservoir/Preston

Auction Results Melbourne - Property Prices & Sales Results in suburbs beginning with R | propertyDATA.com.au

I was looking at buying development site in 2013 and it was very hot at this time.

Its quite scary at the moment in particular development sites, if end values of townhouses don't continue to rise it just wont make any sense. I always thought it was a little out of whack when I was looking...

I notice lots of underquoting, who would have guessed.

2. melbournian

melbournian Well-Known Member

2.3 Million for 464sqm in Preston???

There are rising (some like going off the shelf now for 700-800K in reservoir and preston) Also went to this auction double block. Fought out between group of Chinese and Group of trades

84-86 Howard Street Reservoir Vic 3073 -
    1.91 million
    84-86 Howard Street Reservoir Vic 3073 - House for Sale #125072962 - realestate.com.au

These Chinese guys were like probably in their 20s. bidding slowly. Actually they could have won it but they kept discussing among themselves and before putting in a bid it was sold.

upload_2017-4-24_11-8-41.png

and the eventual winners in group of trades in orange

upload_2017-4-24_11-9-17.png

Big Will and MTR like this.
  3. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Amazing, thanks
    I have never been to a Melb auction, always had others bidding for me. Next buy in Melb I am going to be there, seems like a real buzz.

4. Big Will

Big Will Well-Known Member

Bit of a different kitchen inside

upload_2017-4-24_15-22-36.png

5. Big Will

Big Will Well-Known Member

I know it is a development site and some money is better than nothing but if you were going to B&H that is a 1.48% yield... Ouch.

MTR likes this.

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.