signs of people rushing into the market and they are now facing the consiquences?

Discussion in 'Property Market Economics' started by sumterrence, 13th Aug, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. JDP1

JDP1 Well-Known Member

Funnily enough, I did just that when I bought my ppor; looking at Annerley one minute, Toowong the next, even up north...one fine day during an inspection in marooka I asked a used car dealer on Ipswich road where he recommends and he said 4152s..went to an open there the following week and asked the cabbie how the area was and he said it was cool. The rest is history. Bought within 2 weeks of that. Had no idea of the area prior...But I reckon I did my DD by asking a car salesman and a cabbie.:)

Fast fwd a few yrs...absolutely no regrets.
    True story.
    Ofcourse all this was before I joined SS/pc.

sumterrence likes this.
  2. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

I would guess you were searching for "threads" rather than "posts" ?

3. C-mac

C-mac Well-Known Member

I am very keen on Durack, QLD and tried to start a Propchat thread but no one responded! ! Maybe I'll reply to myself on it now so it bumps up the top of the 'where to buy' page and see if I can fish for some insights. I did DD on Durack and it came up pretty good. Sure, yields aren't as strong as Logan areas but CG is possible IMHO