Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. R S Gumby

R S Gumby Well-Known Member

Hi Guys

Need some help for a family member.
    He worked for Engie at the Hazelwood Power Station and whilst working there as part of his package he received some free Engie shares.
    He wants to know how many he has and how to sell them.
    As i'm a little more share savvy he's asked me

Well i've been trying for the past 3 months to get his log in details to have a look.

I've gone to the SOCIETE GENERALE / SHAREINBOX websites to log in as instructed

I have an access code and passwords sent by mail from France to activate his account but they don't work.
    I've tried by email to contact both organizations with no response

Has anyone else had dealings with SHAREINBOX?

Cheers

2. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

Sometimes emeployee schemes arent as accessable as others. They may have restricted trading rules and be behind a firewall. Calling may resolve access issues.

I must say Link and Computershare are the most user friendly registries. SocGen is bank and its not a core busienss issue and they have outsourced to SG Brokers it seems so access is difficult to find and its a foreign registry as well. May be blocked for a non.fr IP address ?

Sharinbox also appears to use 2 factor ID to access the data

3. R S Gumby

R S Gumby Well-Known Member

Thanks Paul, they certainly aren't making it easy. We have the 2 Factor ID codes but they don't work !!!