Seriously outstanding broker experience

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by ellejay, 7th Apr, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. ellejay

ellejay Well-Known Member

I don't really want to make this post because I know he might get too busy to help me again next time around BUT I want to thank Dustin McMahon at Nectar in Adelaide for going way beyond the call of duty to help me out with my loan :) My case is a bit tricky, but I wanted to buy on last Aus IP. Two brokers I approached couldn't help but Dustin (who doesn't know me from a bar of soap) took on the very time consuming task of getting me a loan. Did I mention he's been awesome? He updated me regularly on how the checks were going. After a long wait for me, and who knows how many hours of work from Dustin, I got my approval today.

Anyway, just wanted to thank Dustin, and @ jim1964 who recommended him.. So, in summary Dustin's the bomb, but hands off everyone, he's mine! :)

Phantom, RetireRich101, Xenia and 5 others like this.
  2. Redom

Redom Mortgage Broker Business Plus Member

Great to hear @ellejay - certainly beats reading about dud experiences. :)

Adelaide has an abundance of riches! Corey, the resident PC Adelaide broker, is also very talented at what he does.

Phantom likes this.
  3. ellejay

ellejay Well-Known Member

I had to post because seriously I've picked up from my time on here and SS that brokers can get very popular and don't have time to spend if you're not a straightforward case. I had someone on here message to say he'd try to help with some finance a while ago (no 3) and I sent him a long message with all my info but he didn't reply after that at all. Too hard maybe. So actually that's why I posted, because I know I was lucky with that last enquiry I stumbled on Jim, and then Dustin.

Wukong likes this.
  4. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

I love hearing good reviews on brokers! Thanks for sharing - regardless of whether they are on PC or not, good brokers are not heard about nearly enough, it's usually the fraudulent, lazy, and incompetent ones who get all the noise. :)

Barny, Jason Tyrrell and ellejay like this.
  5. jim1964

jim1964 1941

@Dustin is very good at what he does.I wouldnt be anywhere near where i am without him.

ellejay and Xenia like this.
  6. albanga

albanga Well-Known Member

@Jess Peletier unfortunately that's reality with a lot of jobs. I work in IT and our systems across an Australian network with sites as remote as Kalgoorlie run impeccable 99% of the time.

No one ever calls me to say "thanks just sent my 1,000 email this week without a problem". They call me to say there mouse froze for 2 seconds and what on earth is wrong with the systems.

7. Xenia

Xenia Well-Known Member

That's wonderful news Elle
    Good to have people on your team that can think outside the box, push the boundaries and get things done.

Yay to another awesome real estate professional - well done Dustin

ellejay and jim1964 like this.
  8. RetireRich101

RetireRich101 Well-Known Member

A lot of duties of a broker is expected from a client experience. However if an above and beyond experience, it should be known, esp to to the pchat family.

Xenia likes this.
  9. Barny

Barny Well-Known Member

Well since this thread is about thanking brokers, big thank you to Jess Peletier, seed financial, and a member here. Not only did she uncross my loans, get me a much much cheaper interest rate, release additional titles that don't need to be used as security, she understands investing and takes the time to hear about your journey and where you would like to go.
    Jess your the first broker I have used that actually invests which made it so easy to communicate with you. Appreciate your help.

Now I need another million, can I get it soon?

10. Johann_

Johann_ Well-Known Member

Hi Ellejay,

I hope you have a fantastic day based on this comment. Mate giving feedback is so important :). Great positive comment.

ellejay likes this.
  11. Dustin McMahon

Dustin McMahon New Member

Thanks Ellejay, has been great to be able to help you. :)

12. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

The cheque's in the mail ;)

Barny likes this.