VIC Seagrove Estate, Phillip Island

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by alicudi, 1st Sep, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi Faye, did your frame go up today, was perfect weather today if it did. Wendy

2. Faye Thiele

Faye Thiele Well-Known Member

Hi Wendy, yes the frame should be almost finished by today.
    Pretty well done in one week and 1 day. A slight hold up for a week or so due to supplies not available. It’s starting to look like a house. I had the opportunity to walk through and get a feel for it all. Next thing a truck arrived with temporary fencing!!!!! So glad I squeezed that in. What are your plans - do you have a house to sell or are you renting (as I am).?
    You have some brickwork done so I will check out when I can get you a good photo. I will keep you in the loop as best I can. Once it gets to lock up of course I won’t be able to help you sadly. Take care.

Polly likes this.
  3. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi Faye,
    Your were lucky to be able to walk through your frame work & get an idea of your house rooms. Yes we are renting here in Ferntree Gully until our house is ready. Yes our brickwork should be going up. With the virus numbers going down & hopefully they stay down & we go to stage 3 well at last be able to go down & see our house. Wendy

4. Lexi

Lexi Active Member

Hi all! Great to see your builds coming along! I was hoping someone could check on our block for us. I’ve looked at a realestate sale image (attached) and it looks like our fence is down? Hopefully, it’s just the angle ha ha! It’s on Wallaby Grove (your side of the road Faye). Thanks! Hope to see you all down there soon!

Attached Files:

alicudi and Polly like this.
  5. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi Lexi,
    We are in the same boat as you can’t see our build. We are building in Firetail Grove next Street up from you & Faye. Faye has been wonderful taking update photos for us when she can, we hope to be in our house by Xmas. Wendy (Polly)

6. Lexi

Lexi Active Member

Hopefully there are no holdups and you make it in before Christmas. We’ll most likely be building start of 2021. Is anyone putting in a pool?

Polly likes this.
  7. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

So far the build has gone to plan with no holdups. Pool? no with the house on the block doesn’t leave much room for a pool, the blocks aren’t very big really, not far from the beach for a swim though.

Lexi likes this.
  8. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi Faye how’s your build going? What stage is your house up to now? My kitchen has gone in & we are at lock up stage now.

9. Faye Thiele

Hi Polly, I’m sorry that I haven’t been online. I’m in Hospital and have been for the last few weeks . I have had two operations on my leg for a bad infection and am now in re-hab at Wonthaggi. So sadly I cant help you with any photos. My bricks should be laid soon.

Polly likes this.
  10. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi Faye,
    Oh you poor thing, what happened? Sorry to hear you have been unwell, I wondered why you hadn’t been on here, now I know why. I hope you get well soon, wishing you all the best. Wendy

11. alicudi

alicudi Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear of your hospital admission, hope you make a quick recovery with the help of re-hab.

Polly likes this.
  12. Faye Thiele

Hi Wendy I have a photo for you that my daughter took on your behalf.

Attached Files:

Polly likes this.
  13. Faye Thiele

Thanks for your good wishes.

14. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi Faye thank your daughter for taking the photo for me please, I hope you get well soon. Wendy

15. Kringles

Kringles Member

Hi looking for owner of lot 669 Firetail. Wanting a fence organised...
    If anyone can assist please let me know.
    Thanks

Polly and alicudi like this.
  16. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi Kringle, about the fencing I rang the Bass Coast Council & they emailed me a Fencing Form, you fill it in with your neighbours lot numbers & they send you the name & address but no phone numbers, but also you could ring O’Brien realestate who sold a lot of the blocks & ask them if they have your neighbours details, that’s what our back neighbour did to find out our details. Wendy

17. Kringles

Kringles Member

Thanks Wendy, got the lot no’s mixed up, need 671. O’Briens don’t know so looks like I’ll have to go thru council. Thanks for your help. cheers

18. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi Faye, how are you going are you feeling better?
    We have been down to our build luckily we were able to get a travel permit from Metricon, get our keys on 20th November. Your house seems to be coming along, had a look when we were down, how much longer before it’s finished? Wendy

19. Faye Thiele

Hi Wendy, just thinking about you yesterday so I drove up to see if you had actually moved in. My house i have been told will be handed over before Christmas but I wont move in until mid January as I cant get carpet laid till then. I’m still very much on the mend and can’t do heaps. Still doing re-hab excercises at home under the guidance of a physio. Great that you will be in for Xmas. I will drop around and say hi if that is ok? My daughter is building inGhania just across the road and a few doors down from you..hers will be finished soon. Cheers.

Polly likes this.
  20. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi Faye, Glad to hear your on the mend. We get the key Friday week 20th, but not moving our furniture in until the Monday & Tuesday the next week, by all means if you see we are there pop in I’d love to meet you. Your daughter will be nice & close to you that will be good.
    Shame they couldn’t put the carpet in earlier for you so you could be in for Xmas too. Hope to talk face to face soon. Cheers Wendy