Sales Data - Tasmania

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Shady, 4th Feb, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Shady

Shady Well-Known Member

Hi.
    I have an annual subscription to Price Finder but just found out that it doesn't cover Tasmania. Could i ask if anyone would mind doing a recent sales (12 months) sales history of Ulverston, Tas?
    Also after a Suburb report showing days on market if possible. not for investment purposes, parents looking to buy/move down there, God knows why!!!

2. hobartchic

hobartchic Well-Known Member

3. Shady

Shady Well-Known Member

Yes, Thank you. Already done that. I assume RP Data reports have more information and not so many undisclosed sold prices. Only looking for information on properties over $500k.....and there haven't been that many in Ulverston over the past 12 month

4. hobartchic

I can't imagine there would be many over 500k. Perhaps it's time to build? Or consider newer home areas like Hadspen near Launceston? I would suggest spending a few months living in Tasmania in a temporary accommodation before moving here though. I've seen a lot of people struggle without family support here too. It's a lovely place to live if you have plenty of family but perhaps not the best without it.

Bean27 likes this.
  5. hobartchic

6. Bean27

Bean27 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure why more people don't want to come here from Melbourne, you can own a fantastic family home for under 300 k in the north west and escape the rat race of a city. Very similar climate, I guess high income jobs are the problem...