Roma Builder to Review land movement of IP

Discussion in 'Repairs & Maintenance' started by JJ1081, 24th May, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. JJ1081

JJ1081 Active Member

Just got the inspection report from property agent for my IP and found out that there are some cracks in tiles and hear some movement in the flooring underneath the tiles when walking around the kitchen dining room area. As my IP is in Roma on stumps, I need some experts' contact to have a look at the problem and provide me solution. Anyone with same problem please suggest some contacts.

2. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

youre not having much luck with this IP:(
    sorry to hear

3. JJ1081

JJ1081 Active Member

I got report from QBCC appointed builder who completed the job left buy original builder who went into liquidation, suggesting to have local structural engineer to review and recommend. I already spoke to local builder and he is not sure whether this will help as my ip has concrete slab for garage which is attached with house on stumps. So root cause is land movement and connection between concrete slab with house on stumps. Now stuck to find proper solution as my understanding was construction approval should have reviewed this as problem and council should have prevented from the designing. Now who should I contact to rectify this problem. Any suggestion??