recommendation tree cutting sydney

Discussion in 'Repairs & Maintenance' started by andy ngo, 2nd Aug, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. andy ngo

andy ngo Well-Known Member

does anyone know a good tree cutting person/company?

thanks
    regards

2. fl360

fl360 Well-Known Member

hipages.com.au get at least four quotes. check feedback.

3. Something_Wrong

Something_Wrong Well-Known Member

Hi

If you have to deal with council or its a large tree that hangs over property
    I have used Zak from Sydney City Mulch & Tree Service (SCMTS), help me with the council forms and provided a report.

SCMTS removed a very large tree from our backyard, stump ground it very low as we needed it gone to fit the pool foundations and avoided the main sewer line which ran through the middle of the tree roots.the price and speed was amazing, no damage, everything roped off and lowered to the ground, cleaned up afterwards. Worth the $200 extra over the generic tree choppers. 0415 341 717

If its just a small tree and easy to drop I used Michael / Ben 0405 659 645
    They removed a Medium sized Jacaranda from my yard and did the stump grinding, it hung over the neighbours garage and they also did a great job. Don't be scared to bargain

4. andy ngo

hi @Something_Wrong : thanks for your info. how much did you pay to remove Jacaranda tree?

My tree is also Jaracanda tree . Thank you

5. Something_Wrong

$1250 including stump grinding down to 500mm, cash, had good access to rear so they could use larger stump grinder, add $100 extra for only 900mm wide or less access

6. andy ngo

thanks.s That is a fair price. i got the same quote from another company for the same price

7. Something_Wrong

Just don't let them push all the wood chip back in the hole after stump grinding if its going to be a Grass area.
    I gathered it all up and removed it to garden beds and then brought in 5 tone of soil to fill the hole and spread across my yard.
    Otherwise it rots and you get a large dip in the grass.

8. andy ngo

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia