Recommend property manager in Castle Hill

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Rchua, 4th Sep, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Rchua

Rchua Member

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good property manager in Castle Hill area please?

thanks

2. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

Hi Rchua

Assuming this is for a residential property? We interview prospective PMs for clients and happy to give you my opinion, depending on what/where/price bracket. There are a great no. of variations in service in the Hills let me tell you......

3. Rchua

Rchua Member

Hi Jacque,

Yes it is for a residential property. It's not mine though, its for a friend. He wants to rent out his former PPOR. So do you have any PMs you can recommend in that area?

4. Jacque

Hi RChua (no relation to Momentum Wealth Ray Chua are you?!)

We've recently found a couple of PM's to be good service providers for our investor clients who have bought in the Hills in the last few months. It's important to note that the PM needs to be interviewed separately as the sales and PM divisions in agencies do differ in quality, depending on who's looking after you. I'd be happy to recommend (at this point in time at least, as PMs can change agencies!) Harcourts Castle Hill (Cassandra D'Sylva) and First National Homeway Castle Hill (Wendy Manning) We've found both PMs to be reliable, experienced, professional and on top of their game when it comes to management. Good luck.

5. Rchua

Rchua Member

lol..no I'm not Ray Chua but nice try at trying to guess my name.

Thanks for your recommendations. I will pass it on to my friend.

Jacque likes this.
  6. bythebay

bythebay Well-Known Member

Response in Baulham Hills

7. Jacque

Do you currently use them bythebay? What's your reason for recommending them?

8. bythebay

bythebay Well-Known Member

Hi Jacqs I've used them for almost ten years. The same lady has been there which is rare in my experience. She works part time but is very experienced and more than meets my expectation (I just want to caveat they are not that high to start with). I wish she does other areas.
    Over that period I have also had to deal with about half a dozen PMs from 2 well known franchises in another area of sydney. They were all terrible first 5years I used them (high turnover, inexperience, lost my keys, sent me copies of other people's bills, not paying bills on time and deducting interest on late payments out of rent, you name it). Response was clearly superior. I consolidated them into 1 pm about 3 years ago when I felt the new hire in 1 agency was half decent. She has since left, her replacement is pretty good but she is not in the hills. I assume the franchiser has invested more in training as its reputation and business expands and this may have in turn attracted better quality candidates to take on the job. That agency did open up an office in the hills a few years ago but I follow the individual rather than the agency, so haven't used anyone from that particular office to be able to recommend.
    The PM I use in Melb is still the best. I wish I can find a clone of her in Sydney.

9. Jacque

Hi bythebay

Certainly agree with your summation to follow the individual- we do this too. Great organised and communicative PMs are challenging to find!