Realestate Investor Website

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by PGUP, 23rd Jul, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. PGUP

PGUP Member

Has anyone used realeastate investor website for searching IP.
    Would appreciate any reviews. They currently offer monthly subscription, just want to confirm if its worth it or not?

Cheers

2. Victor NSW

Victor NSW Member

Do you mean investAr?

3. momentum26

momentum26 Well-Known Member

You’ll be better off reading through the posts for the areas of your interest and channel what you have learnt/read with your searches in Re.com.au.

Never giveup likes this.
  4. Hamish Blair

Hamish Blair Well-Known Member

It is useful but a bit pricey.

5. Samj

Samj Well-Known Member

I usually buy monthly subscription for $129-$149//month(depend on the discount) for the the period when I am looking for new properties. It's good, the best part I like is RPData login which can cost even more if you are purchasing from RPData directly. Not sure if there are feature differences. But I like the RPdata features I got part of Realestate Investor subscription.

It at least helps to find all the sold prices and history because these days many agents hide prices.

6. PropDir

PropDir Well-Known Member Business Member

Hi PGUP - another option you might like to consider is our platform at PropertyDirector.com.au.

We've got access to excellent suburb research reports covering all suburbs in Australia, plus a set of portfolio forecasting tools you may find useful.

The pricing is reasonable so check it out as an option and you can reach out to me if you had any questions.