Realestate.com.au invest section ??

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Luke T, 15th May, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Luke T

Luke T Well-Known Member

I used to love the invest tab where you could hover over suburbs to compare yield and median price .
    Does anybody know where it’s located now and how to get there ?!

2. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

Ross Forrester likes this.
  3. Luke T

Luke T Well-Known Member

Hi Westminster,
    Yes that's it ! Thanks so much .For some reason my link doesn't have the invest tab but has everything else .
    Did you just type in realestate.com.au? and the invest tab was one of the options at the top?Or do you have another link with the /invest after the link?

4. pinewood

pinewood Well-Known Member

Agree @Luke T, it seems to have disappeared. Type /invest after realestate.com.au will work but looks like the old interface. I asked the question and they said it has been removed due to low user traffic. Seems such a shame. They gave this instead: neighbourhoods

5. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

It was still a drop down under the mobile version of it which my computer often uses if my window is a non standard size. So I had a drop down menu on the left which I could select Investment from

6. Luke T

Luke T Well-Known Member

Ok great thanks so much for the tip .It seems a bit clunky via that link so I am thinking they couldn't get it working properly so dumped it on the new version .

7. Luca

Luca Well-Known Member

@Luke T It was a pretty cool function, I miss it too ;-) Need to find something equivalent :)

Luke T likes this.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia