Questions for Thornhill (Advanced)

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by Gockie, 20th Jun, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Nodrog

Nodrog Well-Known Member

The Bantam IPA is the latest favourite. Given the high alcohol content of the Rasberry Saison the discussion might be a short one:).

2. The Falcon

The Falcon Well-Known Member

Short but animated !

Nodrog likes this.
  3. Chris Au

Chris Au Well-Known Member

Raspberry Saisson would make for a far better discussion......:D

4. Maestro23

Maestro23 Member

I like Peter T message and enjoy reading the odd insight here but l don't understand what benefit an 'advanced' course is going to be. He doesn't recommend or picks stocks and his method is communicated well in his book and during the course.

5. Nodrog

Nodrog Well-Known Member

Time for a change, all grain Punk IPA and Bantam IPO ready to drink tomorrow. By the end of the session I'm sure even basic Thornhill will seem advanced to me:confused::cool:.

6. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Just wondering if any of you guys utilize Wycoff VSA in your trading? I fully believe in the Wycoff explanation of how stock markets work, the smart money, their accumulating then offloading campaigns, use of media, how they test the market for supply/demand before taking off or plummeting, etc, Just wondering If anyone actually uses VSA as part of their trading?