QLD - Which house would you take?

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by Kael, 7th Sep, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. legallyblonde

legallyblonde Well-Known Member

That does sound a bit bizarre!

2. Kael

Kael Well-Known Member

Highset garage is not legal height but cemented area next to garage is - not enough room to make it into anything other then a rumpus room though.
    The highset indeed has enough frontage to add a GF/dual occ but if I was to go for this house, I wouldn't look at doing this for a few years.
    I didn't manage to get to any open homes in Logan but when I inspected a few, the agents brought a few other groups through also. Still opportunities available.

Lol, love the way you say it :p With the block size, it doesn't distress me too much because it's only 30m2 difference. The difference with House 2 is that it has a huge 2nd living area (rumpus, I guess), relatively new double carport, and relatively new large outdoor patio entertaining area. The main thing I'm worrying about with House 1 is the fact it only has one living area, no outdoor entertaining area, etc.

When I asked around, many said it would be because House 2 has the extra living area (although I do think that it has been over-estimated a little).

Yeah, less maintenance would be awesome - which is another reason by I've been considering it.

legallyblonde likes this.
  3. Tim86

Tim86 Well-Known Member

Put a big deck on house 1?

Kael likes this.