Propertyology or The Right Property Group BA service

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by John Ferguson, 24th May, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Bill Aim High

Bill Aim High Member

Hi John, who did you end up using and what's your feedback on their performance and market research ? Thanks in advance.

2. San2018

San2018 Well-Known Member

When I met the Right Property Group for initial consultation last year, I got a feeling that Steve or Victor won't work on your file. It might be someone junior and might be hard to get Steve and Victor's time and attention on your file. Understand they are running the business and they are busy but how it's worth for the customers who is going to by looking at their expertise.

Anyone felt the same with RPG or any experiences?

3. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member

That's going to be the case with any business that grows past the owner plus a few assistants. The larger a business grows, the further away the executives move from the clients. All but the largest clients are only really going to deal with the staff.

If you want the attention of the person running a business, you need to deal with a small business. For BA services I'd be using a smaller boutique business anyway, not either of these two.

4. BuyersAgent

BuyersAgent Well-Known Member Business Member

as @Peter_Tersteeg says a big company has advantages but working with the director probably isn't one of them. Small companies or Boutique BA's will offer more personal service but may have less reach nationwide. There are no perfect companies just a range of options with their own set of pros and cons so choose wisely. @San2018 who did you end up working with? And did it work out ok?

John_BridgeToBricks likes this.
  5. San2018

San2018 Well-Known Member

First trying sort out PPOR before touching IP. I am looking to use BA for IP only.

Do you need help with investment strategies, don’t want to buy the wrong stocks, or you just need a regular income stream? We provide the research to ensure your investment selections achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.