Property manager in Epsom (Bendigo) area

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by MohWei, 8th Mar, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. MohWei

MohWei Member

Hello,

Can you please suggest a good property manager in Epsom (Bendigo), VIC area? We have built a new house in Epsom area with 3 bed, 2 bath and double garage property and looking for decent tenants.

I had a brief interaction with Maher Real estate in Bendigo and they are found not trustworthy at all.

Regards
    MohWei

Michael Mitchell likes this.
  2. Xiao Hui

Xiao Hui Well-Known Member

Hi wei

I can suggest you to try out Ray White, look for Manager Katie. Bendigo is not a huge city and the estate agents here generally work in a "more relaxed" mode that those from Melbourne. But Katie has a "Melbourne attitude" and is more aggressive in getting tenants I feel. She is one of those few agents whom you can get mobile no and have direct assess to (rest just give you office no). Google their office no and try call her up. But be prepared that there are heaps of newly built bosses in Epsom so competition for tenants could be tough here.

3. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Was originally with Barry Plant who didnt really care about my house once it got trashed and put it in the too hard basket for 6 months with endless excuses, so I dumped them and went to Bendigo Real Estate. They have been excellent so far.

4. Xiao Hui

Xiao Hui Well-Known Member

Yes, I heard that Bendigo Real Estate is also quite good. They have a group of dedicated people overseeing the company.

Anyway, I understand that vacancy rate of houses here has dropped significantly since last year. Hopefully this trend will continue and bring better times for landlords here..

5. BigBadBanana

BigBadBanana Active Member

PH Property (corner of Mitchell Street and Bath Lane) are excellent. I previously used The [un]Professionals for my IP in Flora Hill - deadset hopeless. Lost photos from routine inspections, didn't inform me of arrears, reluctant to go to VCAT for malicious damage...real tenant advocates. Absolutely useless.

6. xanh

xanh Active Member

We have one with Bendigo Real Estate. We have a number of outstanding issues at the moment and they haven't been very responsive.

We've been with them for a few years and I wouldn't say they were terrible - just not good enough that I'd recommend them.

There doesn't seem to be an abundance of good PMs in Bendigo. If I knew of a better one, I'd look at changing.

Sorry MohWei, that probably doesn't help you out.

7. AP_VIC

AP_VIC Member

Adding to this thread. Did anyone get a good property manager for their IP in California Gully(Bendigo)? I have also heard PH Property agents are good?

8. TopCat

TopCat Well-Known Member

Bump, issues with our current Bendigo agency, happyness getting lower more.

9. KateAshmor

KateAshmor Victorian Conveyancing Lawyer Business Member

10. Bendigus

Bendigus Well-Known Member

Do they even have an office in Bendigo? I've never heard of them before and their website doesn't indicate where they have offices.

Search these forums. There are multiple threads with recommendations for Bendigo pms