Property group support with the exploding market

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Switchtronics, 14th Mar, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Switchtronics

Switchtronics Well-Known Member

With the market exploding everywhere I thought I would ask where you go to for advice?

Does anyone have any positive and negative experiences they can share with being apart of a property group, mentor or influential people? Here are some of my experiences;

I have have attended the Sunshine Coast Property Networking group and found it to be fantastic. Like minded people, good ideas, no selling, just investors and thoughts.

I made some purchases through Canterbury Property services some years ago. These have been my worst performing capital assets. New assets, smaller blocks in Brisbane.

I met @Andrew Allen many years ago and found as a buyers agent his advice and knowledge was fantastic. I still subscribe to his emails

I have spoken to @Terry_w in the past, he is fantastic with structure and support.

Red many of the traditional books.

Last edited: 14th Mar, 2021
    RedMarty likes this.
  2. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

I know a really good discussion forum! :D

3. Switchtronics

Switchtronics Well-Known Member

Goes without saying the best knowledge is on a thread in property chat :). There are so many members in here contributing, much appreciated to @Simon Hampel and the many who contribute for their time.

4. Thomacino

Thomacino Well-Known Member

Speak to an established local valuer who has their pulse on the current market, what happened a year ago and any ongoing development in the LGA's pipelines...

Yes, macro and micro economic factors is a large contributor but sometimes it's best to speak to the foot soldiers on the ground..

Switchtronics likes this.
  5. RedMarty

RedMarty Well-Known Member

Yes - I made a purchase with them 5 years ago and my IP went backwards. Worst performer for sure.

The advice and information here on Property chat has been two thumbs up