QLD PrimeSpace "the Australian "

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Beano, 1st Sep, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Beano

Beano Well-Known Member

Interesting article in "the Australian " today PrimeSpace section p28
    Property price recovery has a way to go, but find the exit before leaping in"
    It covers the different sectors off the market
    It looks like tourist end hotels is the next hot spot
    (Refer also p26 same paper)
    Anyone on pc purchased any low end hotels ($50m to $80m range) that wish to comment so can compare purchases?

2. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Beano I am sure you have noticed by now from all your various threads, no PC members are buying small low end $80 million dollar hotels, or entry level $20m office blocks.

We would love to hear more about your purchases if they are genuine, but to be honest most of us see these posts as #humblebrags with any real substance to them as its almost always omitted.

3. Shawn

Shawn Well-Known Member

4. Beano

Beano Well-Known Member

Hi Dave. Someone is buying these properties and to be honest if anyone feels these deal are good and too large then we should catch up and do a joint purchase
    All my initial purchases were joint purchases and my deals are can be done individually or with a group
    I have set a couple of meetup in Brisbane (my home town) and went through all my deals in person with the group but the last one I have had zero interest (zero attended) in hence the belief no-one is interested in historical deal so I am bring up only new available deals.
    Beano

5. Beano

Beano Well-Known Member

Dave PM me I have a site that suit a KFC