Pre marital sex

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by TMNT, 27th Apr, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Weird stuff hey.
    And people still find a reason to complain these days.

2. 158

158 Well-Known Member

Didn't your daughter get caught up in a whirlwind romance only to be abruptly ended after a few weeks with no plausible explanation?

Perhaps we could call on her as a content expert for the woman's side of the story?

pinkboy

3. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Age is major factor...it was a 7 year relationship and over, it happens a fact of life, never expected it, they were planning a wedding.

She has now moved to Melb, new partner, nice guy, fingers crossed

EN710 likes this.
  4. Jeah_

Jeah_ Well-Known Member

One of them flies back from tassie to Melbourne every weekend?

MTR likes this.
  5. EN710

EN710 Well-Known Member

Different country, yes one of them fly either way ... I think... I think about the fly time from Melbourne - Tassie

Last edited: 28th Apr, 2016
  6. 158

158 Well-Known Member

Ghosted..

No, the 4 week bender one....

pinkboy

7. Ozzie in Texas

Ozzie in Texas Well-Known Member

Hey......what do you mean, back in the day. I'm not that ancient. I can still walk without a stick and have all my teeth. Gosh, is 51 really that old. Please don't tell me so.

JDP1 and MTR like this.
  8. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

i dunno,
    in thailand they are introducing the third gender, and there are apparently already toilets with this third gender,
    so what next?

9. Biz

Biz Well-Known Member

13091964_1704646133156181_4739814426347976978_n.jpg

mrdobalina likes this.
  10. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

look at the size of those shoes, its almost up to her knees!

Bran likes this.
  11. Ozzie in Texas

Ozzie in Texas Well-Known Member

Oh God.......don't talk to me about bathroom rules. I sometimes wonder why the heck I moved to the US.

Transgender bathroom law: Alabama city may impose 6-month jail time - CNN.com

And the way law makers argue that these laws are just make me cringe. The TV ads are based on a child potentially being molested in public bathrooms.......as though that has anything to do with blatant discrimination, while feeding into BS fear.

MTR likes this.
  12. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

And what about the man that was asked to move on the plane because there was a kid sitting next to him with no parent present. .....because all men molest kids.....apparently

13. inertia

inertia Well-Known Member

During my stay at home dad years, I was very conscious of my appearance and behavior on those many, many days at the playground, looking a bit rough after sleepless nights... Should I help that kid struggling on the play equipment, or will I be accused of something?

Where am I supposed to take my kids to the toilet? Hell, even I find men's toilets disgusting!!!

Honestly, if its that big a deal, go for unisex toilets and be done with it. I would find that more convenient even now my kids are a bit older and go to the toilet by themselves - I wouldn't have to wait outside an airlock waiting for them.

cheers,
    Inertia.

14. Tim86

Tim86 Well-Known Member

I knew a guy once who said even once he was married he would wait years before having sex. He also believed that vaginas could rip off a penis if the woman tried.

Some people believe stupid ****. Move on. If the bloke decides not to move on then he has chosen to live with the consequences.

15. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Ladies, boys... lady boys?

16. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

resurrecting an old thread,

I had the pleasure of meeting this girl when I went to a family bbq,

so now ive heard both sides of the story, pretty much nothing sinister going on,

she is a very attractive, genuine, motivated in life lady, just finished studying, and is willing to relocatecountries to pursue her dreams

amongst random topics such as poltics, religion etc. we got onto the topic of dating and a few old fashinoned statemtns came up,

the funniest one was

"I expect the guy to make the first move, its just easier for the girl, after that we split costs"
    "its awkward for me, im shy"
    " I wont do that"

discuss

Last edited: 7th Jun, 2016
  17. EN710

EN710 Well-Known Member

Everyone can be shy at one point, male and female
    As for split cost, I am guessing she wants to be fair - one party should not need to pay all the cost

18. Bran

Bran Well-Known Member

I got out of a spa last week, was in with my wife and kids - there were three unsupervised kids including a young girl who befriended our kids and we were telling knock knock jokes. At one stage one of girls came up and leant on my shoulder, I said to my wife quietly "get her off", then "I'm out" and was out of the area like a flash. This is a very sad thing. But sadly, I would also expect any older male that didn't know my kids to do the same.

Of course, it's the ones that do know your kids that is where the danger usually lies.

Anyway. I hate paedophiles, sexual predators or indeed anyone who cannot control themselves at any level of (sexual) harrassment. I had a disabled cousin sexually assaulted a couple of weeks ago - we have no idea how many times this has happened before he was caught. I would kill the ******* in a heartbeat.

MTR and Marg4000 like this.
  19. wogitalia

wogitalia Well-Known Member

Certainly is a sad scenario that because you are male that any contact/affection (non-sexual) with a child is so socially unacceptable that you have to completely remove yourself from the area. Worst part is that the girl probably thinks she did something wrong as well...

Also would have done the same thing because the risk of not doing it is absolutely not worth it. I remember last year copping a spray from a mother in Coles for returning her lost child to her, took all my self control to not return fire that maybe she, you know, shouldn't have lost her son to the point he was crying in the first place, but that was my lesson learned about trying to help when kids are involved.

Bran likes this.
  20. Bran

Bran Well-Known Member

I was subtle to the girl, it was easiest to just get out and avoid any situation. If its a friends kids, then I don't mind, but many of them I have known since birth. I wouldn't have been in there at all without my wife and kids, with other kids.

wogitalia likes this.