Portfolio-Performance Free Open Source Software-Alternative to Sharesight?

Discussion in 'Sharemarket Investing Platforms, Tools & Services' started by Jay90, 15th Nov, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Jay90

Jay90 Member

I came across this free open source software as I was looking for a low-cost method to benchmark my portfolio against various indices. Sharesight seems to be the only app tailored for Aussies that is able to provide bench-marking capabilities against your portfolio. But I find it quite expensive. All other software's I have researched seem to be made for TA's/Professionals with very high learning curve and subscription fees

The link for the software is below. Please note, I have no affiliation with the developer of this software. The source code is published on Github for those who are versed in coding.

Portfolio Performance

I haven't fully explored the app. I'm not sure if it offers integration with your brokerage account however, you can import csv file for historical transactions or manually enter it.

Below is a mock portfolio dashboard I created for Q4 2022 in Portfolio-Performance bench-marking it against 5 indices. The green shaded area is the 'mock or Entire Portfolio' consisting of various ETF's in your portfolio.

upload_2022-11-15_10-29-56.png

upload_2022-11-15_10-32-44.png

Attached Files: