Perth PCI building inspector

Discussion in 'Development' started by graydoh, 7th Oct, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. graydoh

graydoh Member

Hi everyone, I'm getting to the closing stages of my development and am looking to get a building inspector out to do my PCI for me. Can anyone recommend a builder to do said inspection? Have gained a lot of great info from this thread Perth - Construction - Building Inspector but would appreciate anyone else's recommendations or experiences. Cheers

2. Skuttles

Skuttles Well-Known Member

I recommend BestWest building inspections, based in Os Park.
    Not the cheapest, but they usually send two inspectors, most detailed reports I've seen, they don't miss much, very detailed.
    He's a passionate bloke tho, will convince you your place has been made out of popsicles!

Perthguy likes this.
  3. Perthguy

Perthguy Well-Known Member

I used Bestwest for my last build. The report was very useful and amazingly comprehensive. I highly recommend them.

4. hematite

hematite Well-Known Member

I've used best west, not cheap, but are quite detailed.

I've learnt that most homes built in Perth would be violating some kind of BCA / NCC requirement (and probably many of them). I learnt the NCC (National Construction Code) very well during my weekends, and made sure everything was fine (there were quite a few issues and this is not just isolated to my builder).