Owners pets and strata

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Codie, 21st May, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

I have a very quiet bull, he is a nice chap, pretty much just lays around too, not like some bulls. He is also a miniture, so you would be ok with that I assume.....if the activity level is the only measure.

2. dabbler

You have to understand, I have had dogs all my life, I have also at times lived in strata complexes, most animal owners in units I have dealt with were twits, sure some were responsible too...

So I totally understand why it should be considered, not auto allowed or banned.

3. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

4. dabbler

Let's face it, most problems are with humans, either being irresponsible, or picking aggressive dogs etc.

Everyone thinks their own pet is a lovely big soft harmless animal, the problems in rural areas with dogs that would at first seem harmless prove how wrong people are & very often wrong.

Ask any rural council about if domestic dogs take up any of their time, often lassie the sook can be an aggressive killer, and then you can go onto cats etc, which lot of people let out to kill all sorts of things at night,...

So, some people need others to make a decision to decline IMO, as the dog often is smarter than many owners :)