Oversea buyer welcome but a local buyer maybe not?

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by Property Hoarder, 23rd Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Tekoz

Tekoz Well-Known Member

2. Redwood

Redwood Well-Known Member

Hey mate- saw the NAB report.

Yes they are still interested in Sydney. I was in Sydney the weekend before last - for business and of course the Hawks were playing the swans.

Hell yeah - Sydney is still selling like hotcakes, but none of my sydney clients buy there. My wifes friend came from Shanghai, bought an apartment - completed, 3 brm and bought for 4m. Funnily enough she will be renting the other two rooms to others to pay her uni fees. Cash of course.....

Standard story, mummy and daddy pay for it. The demand will last another 12 months, at least, we reviewed the FIRB report - its on our blog on our website - planned spending is huge.

I saw the NAB report and thanks for posting I have a awesome chart but need to learn how to post it!

Cheers Ivan

Tekoz likes this.
  3. Tekoz

Tekoz Well-Known Member

Yes @Redwood that's the norm here for a rich overseas student in Sydney :D, at least she doesn't over crowd the place like the other incident few years back in Bankstown:

http://news.domain.com.au/domain/re...-edge-in-danger-highrises-20120929-26s6i.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-...ng-for-her-life-from-burning-building/6545564

Hopefully you'll find theNAB report useful for ya mate.:cool:

Redwood likes this.

Price Accounting provide tax services and advice to developers on issues incl GST, Tax + Structure. Our free developer toolkit covers many of the key elements and is critical to a new development tax plan. Email for your copy and our new client pack.