Off-the-plan commissions into the stratosphere

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by wombat777, 25th Feb, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. wombat777

wombat777 Well-Known Member

Crazy commissions ...

Commission payments of up to15 per cent, free tickets to Adele concerts and luxury holidays to Greece are on offer to mortgage brokers and financial advisers to recommend, sell and advertise property or consider mortgage products.

That means up to $90,000 for selling a $600,000 apartment, can be pocketed by the adviser, rebated to the buyer, or split between the adviser and client.

Mr Dow is offering advisers and brokers 12 per cent commission for selling 84 apartments at a new development in Epping, which is about 18 kilometres north east of Sydney's central business district.

Huge commissions, holidays and free tickets for selling property

Terry_w likes this.
  2. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

If a developer came to me and offered me a $90k comm on selling an OTP unit to a client, I would consider it for about 5 milliseconds, then tell them no. No amount of money is worth your ethics and reputation.

PFI provide our clients with the opportunity to purchase an investment property, together with performing equity investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities some providing monthly income. This is the value of advice.