Mortgage Brokers Nick Clunes & The Lending Lab

Discussion in 'Service Provider Directory' started by NickClunes, 8th Sep, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. NickClunes

NickClunes Residential and Commercial Broker Business Member

Hi there! I know your time is important, so here’s what I am about…

- Helping you find a loan with suitable terms and features without charging you a dime

- Saving you time and money by doing the research and application hard yards for you

- Giving you access to over 30 lenders, providing access to more favorable borrowing terms

- Putting you in touch with the right professionals to help you in your home buying journey

- Available to you 24/7 through my direct mobile number, unlike going direct to the bank

- I have access to lenders such as: CBA, ANZ, NAB, Westpac, Bankwest, Suncorp, St. George, ING, Macquarie, ME – the list goes on and on.

Available 7 days a week, contact me below.

The Lending Lab is a mortgage and finance broking firm that helps customers reach their goals and take the next step in their financial journey.

How we are different:

- We are tech focused, minimising paper documentation and making the process easier for you

- We are skilled in self-employed and business lending to ensure we service all of our customers needs

- We are familiar with out of the box lending solutions, and work to find a solution for you even when it doesn't fit a mainstream lender

- We pride ourselves on providing educational content to the general public at no cost, and advocate for financial literacy to be taught in schools.

You can find us on YouTube, TikTok, Instagram and right here on LinkedIn, speaking about beginner terminology, as well as covering advance topics.

Our service is at no cost to you, so why not reach out and see how The Lending Lab could help you?

Send me a message right here on PropertyChat
    Give me a call on 0412 759 847
    Book an appointment @ calendly.com/nickclunesbroker

About Me – I am a technology lover and a mortgage junkie. I will set up your loans as if they were my own. I am soon to be happily married and have 2 cats at home. My goals in life are to live within my means and help others where I can. My spare time is spent programming and out on my motorcycle!