New member Introduction - GreatNSW

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GreatNSW, 18th Sep, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. GreatNSW

GreatNSW Member

Hello All,

I am brand new member of this forum. At a first glance seems like lots of information exchange happening in here. That is a positive. Looking to learn new things from here.

About me I am a Telecom Engineer by profession. I am in early thirtees. Came to Sydney to do Masters in Telecom and now married and settled here. Aspire to be a successful property investor. Aim is to generate passive income from the portfolio. First property settling down end of year. I am seeking lots of professional help from this forum. I can see few brokers around. That would be really helpful in the long run.I concur with my 9-5 job I wont be able to save enough to achieve the goals, so I am also working towards a property scout role. I contact vendors interested to trade their backyard or empty land for development purposes. At the moment I am actively trying to build contacts with the firms involved in small-medium size developments. I must admit I am hitting a brick wall at this stage, not getting much success in building relations with Acquisition Managers. ANy help or guidance will be highly appreciated.

Rest I am excited to learn a lot from various forums here.

2. Eric Wu

Eric Wu Well-Known Member

GreatNSW likes this.